Help your busy high school college counselors be even more effective and efficient—so that every student can become a two- or four-year college graduate with minimal debt.
College Counseling Tools for High Schools
The national student-to-counselor ratio is now 482:1 according to the American School Counselor Association (ASCA). That translates into very busy high school college counselors who often don’t have time for in-depth one-on-one meetings with students.
OTC College Counseling helps counseling offices be even more effective and efficient—and more fun. Here is what’s included:
- Three books
- America’s Most Affordable Colleges: Our Definitive List of the Best, Lowest-Cost Schools
- Platinum Guide for College: Finding Your Best-Fit College at the Lowest Cost
- College Counselor’s Manual: Helping Busy Counselors Be More Efficient
- College Counseling Videos – Show in school, and assign parents and students to watch
- Become a (two- or four-year) College Graduate with Minimal Debt
- The ACT vs. the SAT
- Finalizing Your College List
- The College Visit
- … and many more
- Planning Materials to be used with students and parents, organized by grade level. A few examples include:
- Annual student survey
- Counselor recommendation form
- Student/Parent Guide to Successful College Visits
- Family Community College Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time will my counselors need to use the OnToCollege College Counseling program?
OTC College Counseling is designed to SAVE your counselors time. We provide them with the tools to streamline and improve the process they are currently using with students. We realize counselors are responsible for hundreds of students and more than just college application counseling. OTC College Counseling is designed to make their job easier.
The use or dissemination of any of the information contained in this website without the express written permission of OnToCollege is strictly prohibited.
OnToCollege with John Baylor | 211 N. 14th Street, Suite 315 | Lincoln, NE 68508 | 402-475-PREP (7737)
OnToCollege with John Baylor is not associated or affiliated with Baylor University, nor are any of OnToCollege with John Baylor goods or services. ACT® and PreACT® are registered trademarks of ACT, Inc. OnToCollege with John Baylor has no affiliation with ACT, Inc., and OnToCollege with John Baylor is not approved or endorsed by ACT, Inc. SAT® exam is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.