How it Works for Families
Jumping ACT and SAT scores is the best-paying job a high school student can have.
OnToCollege Test Prep provides all the content, motivation, and strategies necessary to help increase test scores and scholarship dollars, ensuring students become two- or four-year college graduates with minimal debt.
OTC College Counseling provides our proprietary books, planning materials, and video collection to assist in the college search and application process. These tools include everything needed to find the best-fit college at the lowest price.
In-Person Test Prep
Prepare for the ACT and SAT/PSAT in a classroom setting.
- Five 2-hour sessions for ACT, four 2.5-hour sessions for SAT/PSAT
- On average, our students see a 2-point increase in their ACT score, and/or a 150-point increase in their SAT/PSAT score.
- Classes offered in Lincoln and Omaha (Nebraska)
- Classes taught by John Baylor and our test prep professionals
Online Test Prep
Prepare for the ACT, PreACT, and SAT/PSAT online and on your schedule.
- Courses delivered via video instruction.
- On average, our students see a 2-point increase in their ACT score, and a 150-point increase in their SAT and PSAT score.
- Unlimited access to videos and all course materials.
- Online quizzes and tests provide instant feedback and progress.
- Ideal for the busy student who needs to prepare on their own schedule.
Meet with an individual tutor to prepare for the ACT, SAT/PSAT, LSAT, GRE, and GMAT.
- Students meet in person in Omaha and Lincoln, and via GoToMeeting elsewhere.
- Preparation is geared toward individual student needs.
- Ideal for students with a busy schedule, or who prefer individualized learning plans.
We take the confusion and the frustration out of the college selection process.
- Three programs to meet student needs, from just getting started to a full beginning-to-end program.
- Assistance with college choices, scholarship opportunities, marketing, profiles, applications, and much more.
Listen to Gabe Patton tell how he increased his ACT score from a 24 to a 31 and what that means to him.
© OnToCollege. All rights reserved.
ACT® and PreACT® are registered trademarks of ACT, Inc., which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product. SAT® exam is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product. The use or dissemination of any of the information contained in this website without the express written permission of OnToCollege is strictly prohibited. OnToCollege is not associated or affiliated with Baylor University, nor are any OnToCollege goods or services.