OnToCollege Updates for
Brand NEW Canvas Assessment Platform
- New and improved Assessment Platform based on feedback from you.
- Intuitive and simple to use.
Students and Admins do not leave Canvas to take assessments or view reports.
Partially completed assessments can be completed later – no abridged tests.
Students can easily access previously completed assessments- review and watch Solution Videos.
Teachers can see ALL students, even those that have NOT taken an assessment.
Assessment scores are reported as a predictive score range (not percentage).
Additional Prep exercises can be done as online assignments and monitored by teachers.
We want you to use it!
OnToCollege Course Updates
- Both the ACT and SAT Courses are brand new with new videos, course materials, and an updated look.
Updated and New Features:
- More Kahoots! and Bell Ringers to keep test prep fun and fresh- a great way to review
- Additional Subject Prep has been moved into each subject session for easier access
- Less paper – only two documents to print for each student
- No more SAT Fundamentals. Session 4 of SAT Math has a Standard or Advanced option. Students who are either in, or have taken, PreCalc will complete the Advanced Session.
Easier Use and More Engaging!
- Sign up here for an individual training session.
- Login to OnToCollege.com to watch pre-recorded video training sessions and use documentation on your Dashboard.
© OnToCollege. All rights reserved.
ACT® and PreACT® are registered trademarks of ACT, Inc., which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product. SAT® exam is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product. The use or dissemination of any of the information contained in this website without the express written permission of OnToCollege is strictly prohibited. OnToCollege is not associated or affiliated with Baylor University, nor are any OnToCollege goods or services.